Matrix Ship Management Technical Management package ensures efficient operation of our clients assets, and maintenance of high standards with consistent and reliable service delivery. Technical management encompasses all services necessary to maximise operational efficiency of the vessel, as well as maintaining physical and cosmetic condition, ensuring satisfaction of clients’ requirements.
The Matrix Technical Management package includes any or all of the services listed below, structured to meet any client’s individual requirements:
- Management and maintenance of vessels in compliance with International and National regulations, applicable codes, industry standards and best practices.
- Implementation of our Quality, Safety and Environmental Management System, providing practical and efficient processes and procedures that allow full and effective implementation on board.
- Allocation of qualified and experienced management personnel.
- Dedicated and reliable technical support provided 24/7.
- Cost-effective, economic and efficient procurement of provisions, stores, consumables and lubricating oils, with access to competitive price agreements and terms with preferred suppliers.
- Maintenance of the vessel to an agreed high standard including planned and preventive maintenance strategies and cost effective repair programmes.
- Dry-dock planning, supervision and post-docking monitoring and follow-up.
- Capital project appraisal, planning, management, and follow-up.
- Dependable maintenance of statutory and additional certification, as well as relevant records and manuals.
- Effect budgeting, cost control, comparison and analysis. Formulation of cost reduction strategies across a client’s technical operations.