Matrix Ship Management promotes crew competence and career development for enhancement of performance on board, benefitting the vessel and all stakeholders. We recognise that training is essential for provision of competent and effective crew. This is achieved through an explicit emphasis on training, education and Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
The Matrix Crew Training package includes any or all of the services listed below, structured to meet any client’s individual requirements.
- Guaranteed availability of sufficient suitably qualified crew at all times to fulfil operational requirements and respond to emergencies.
- Thorough onboard crew familiarisation system.
- Evaluation of training needs, gap analysis, and training planning.
- Provision of specialist training in conjunction with our preferred training partners: Survival Craft, Fast Rescue Craft, Bridge Team/Resource Management, Conflict Management, Accident Investigation etc.
- Training and familiarisation complemented by on board Computer Based Training (CBT) and recording provided by Videotel.
- Cadet training programme in conjunction with maritime colleges